Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
dean

Default How much to pay for labor for 2 hours to move something down some stairs?

I've got thie furnace firebox sitting at the top of my basement stairs.
Its about 2x3x4' and weighs around 4-500 lb. I need to go find
(probably a mexican) guy to help me move it down the stairs.

I have no idea how much to offer or ask! I live in NJ in the poncy
Princeton area. I'd drive them to my house, move it, and drive them
back again, max 2 hours total of their time.

TIA for any tips!

Dean