Posted to alt.home.repair
peanutjake

Default Tracfone's Computer Crashed

Tracfone had so much activity on their server that it crashed during the
holiday rush.

If you activated a Tracfone recently and did not receive the 100 free
minutes on your new or refurbished phone then send me an email and I will
try to help you.

Send the email to
peanutjake AT patmail.com.

Give me your name and the serial number of your phone.
I will call an executive at Tracfone and hopefully you will get your free
minutes.

PJ

Posted to alt.home.repair
peanutjake

Chub wrote in message
.. .
yea, right.

Yes right!!
You can call Tracfone's customer service to verify the crash.

I believe that the computer is working now but a lot of people did not get
the 100 free minutes.

PJ

Posted to alt.home.repair
peanutjake

Good news

While Tracfone is still having computer problems.
Everyone who contacted me has gotten their 100 free minutes.

PJ

peanutjake wrote in message
.com...
Tracfone had so much activity on their server that it crashed during the
holiday rush.

If you activated a Tracfone recently and did not receive the 100 free
minutes on your new or refurbished phone then send me an email and I will
try to help you.

Send the email to
peanutjake AT patmail.com.

Give me your name and the serial number of your phone.
I will call an executive at Tracfone and hopefully you will get your free
minutes.

PJ

Posted to alt.home.repair
jkaszynski

What do you think we're all stupid enough to give out IDs for you to use.

"peanutjake" wrote in message
s.com...
Good news

While Tracfone is still having computer problems.
Everyone who contacted me has gotten their 100 free minutes.

PJ

peanutjake wrote in message
.com...
Tracfone had so much activity on their server that it crashed during the
holiday rush.

If you activated a Tracfone recently and did not receive the 100 free
minutes on your new or refurbished phone then send me an email and I will
try to help you.

Send the email to
peanutjake AT patmail.com.

Give me your name and the serial number of your phone.
I will call an executive at Tracfone and hopefully you will get your free
minutes.

PJ

Wall to wall computer desk (2 stations) - ideas? Mike Dodd UK diy 29 December 30th 05 08:44 PM
R*volume*raduis2 c3po "Theroy of everything" zetasum Electronics Repair 0 February 18th 05 09:21 PM
Computer crashed Gerald Woodworking 3 August 23rd 04 08:53 PM
Computer power supply capacitors - generic question Sal Holland Electronics Repair 8 June 28th 04 10:08 PM