Posted to alt.tv.trading-spaces,rec.arts.tv,alt.home.repair
Taylor

Default Trading Spaces (reruns) are going home to die!

I saw a promo for reruns of 'Trading Spaces' on Discovery Home Channel
(was: Discovery Home & Leisure) Weeknights 7PM (ET)/4PM (PT) starting
this Monday. The promo says you can now watch TS (((5 nights a
week!!!)))... of course, you could have already done that when the show
was in its prime on the main channel-- TLC. You'll notice TLC has pulled
TLC reruns from the main channel quite a while ago. 'Trading Spaces:
Family' was also pulled quite a while ago, too. Now w/ it airing just
once a week (Saturdays at 9), TS is on its last leg. Discovery Home
Channel: The place where old, undesired home improvement shows go to die.
Posted to alt.tv.trading-spaces,rec.arts.tv,alt.home.repair
JohnH

Taylor wrote:
I saw a promo for reruns of 'Trading Spaces' on Discovery Home Channel
(was: Discovery Home & Leisure) Weeknights 7PM (ET)/4PM (PT) starting
this Monday. The promo says you can now watch TS (((5 nights a
week!!!)))... of course, you could have already done that when the
show was in its prime on the main channel-- TLC. You'll notice TLC
has pulled TLC reruns from the main channel quite a while ago.
'Trading Spaces: Family' was also pulled quite a while ago, too. Now
w/ it airing just once a week (Saturdays at 9), TS is on its last
leg. Discovery Home Channel: The place where old, undesired home
improvement shows go to die.

Let me know when they're gone completely; maybe then I'll tune in again.
What a terrible show.

Posted to alt.tv.trading-spaces,rec.arts.tv,alt.home.repair
Steve

"JohnH" wrote in message
Taylor wrote:
I saw a promo for reruns of 'Trading Spaces' on Discovery Home Channel
(was: Discovery Home & Leisure) Weeknights 7PM (ET)/4PM (PT) starting
this Monday. The promo says you can now watch TS (((5 nights a
week!!!)))... of course, you could have already done that when the
show was in its prime on the main channel-- TLC. You'll notice TLC
has pulled TLC reruns from the main channel quite a while ago.
'Trading Spaces: Family' was also pulled quite a while ago, too. Now
w/ it airing just once a week (Saturdays at 9), TS is on its last
leg. Discovery Home Channel: The place where old, undesired home
improvement shows go to die.

Let me know when they're gone completely; maybe then I'll tune in again.
What a terrible show.

Have to agree here - what a waste of video production time...

Posted to alt.tv.trading-spaces,rec.arts.tv,alt.home.repair
John C.

"Taylor" wrote in message
.. .
I saw a promo for reruns of 'Trading Spaces' on Discovery Home Channel
(was: Discovery Home & Leisure) Weeknights 7PM (ET)/4PM (PT) starting
this Monday. The promo says you can now watch TS (((5 nights a
week!!!)))... of course, you could have already done that when the show
was in its prime on the main channel-- TLC. You'll notice TLC has pulled
TLC reruns from the main channel quite a while ago. 'Trading Spaces:
Family' was also pulled quite a while ago, too. Now w/ it airing just
once a week (Saturdays at 9), TS is on its last leg. Discovery Home
Channel: The place where old, undesired home improvement shows go to die.

Dang, I thought TS died long ago.

I stopped watching when they replaced the original hostess, with Peter Pan.
--
John C.

Little Guy Wins Against Hone Depot Lee Michaels Woodworking 69 February 24th 05 07:06 PM
Homes in General, one question and a few ideas E5I5O Home Repair 5 February 19th 04 05:06 AM
Your changing tax life: Owning a home Ablang Home Ownership 0 February 9th 04 01:59 AM
Old Man Winter Will Hit Us Tonight! Maryjoe Home Repair 29 February 2nd 04 06:26 AM
Factory built home vs. traditional site built home Todd Home Ownership 10 January 9th 04 01:23 PM