Posted to alt.home.repair
TheRealSantaClaus@MerryChristmas___HoHoHo___This,i

Default World Record Number of Plugs in One Outlet

Does anyone know what the world record is for the number of plugs in
one outlet?

I just tried, so far I have 43. I started with one of those things
that makes one duplex outlet into 6 outlets. Added 3 three ways and 3
power strips with six each. Each power strip has 3 three ways in it.
Thats 43. I might start to stack power strips in the other 3 way but
I just ran out of power strips and 3 ways. Back to Home Depot !!!!

Santa
Posted to alt.home.repair
Travis Jordan

Avery wrote:
Don't forget to

a) bypass the fuse
b) pick up some batteries for your video cam
c) post the .avi to alt.binaries.dickheads

d) make sure your smoke detectors have fresh batteries
e) update your homeowner's insurance policy

Posted to alt.home.repair

Don't forget to
a) bypass the fuse
b) pick up some batteries for your video cam
c) post the .avi to alt.binaries.dickheads

d) make sure your smoke detectors have fresh batteries
e) update your homeowner's insurance policy

f) make sure to have a fresh fire extinguisher handy for when you've
found the upper limit

Posted to alt.home.repair
Al Schmidt

Isn't it difficult to deal with all the plugs today? I also have a lot,
maybe not 43, but still substantial number of low power "things" needing
power. Cell phone Computer, printer, scanner, TV, PDA, digital camera,
external hard drives (3), AM/FM radio, fax, phone answer machine... I
hate wall warts.... I still barley draw 600 watts from the one office area.

I'd like my shortwave radio there too, I guess I have to make a trip to
Home Depot as well...

TheRealSantaClaus@MerryChristmas___HoHoHo___This ; is;
Fun___HappyHolidays___Happy.Newyear.too.com wrote in message
Does anyone know what the world record is for the number of plugs in
one outlet?

I just tried, so far I have 43. I started with one of those things
that makes one duplex outlet into 6 outlets. Added 3 three ways and 3
power strips with six each. Each power strip has 3 three ways in it.
Thats 43. I might start to stack power strips in the other 3 way but
I just ran out of power strips and 3 ways. Back to Home Depot !!!!

Santa

Posted to alt.home.repair
Travis Jordan

Al Schmidt wrote:
Isn't it difficult to deal with all the plugs today? I also have a
lot, maybe not 43, but still substantial number of low power "things"
needing power. Cell phone Computer, printer, scanner, TV, PDA,
digital camera, external hard drives (3), AM/FM radio, fax, phone
answer machine... I hate wall warts.... I still barley draw 600
watts from the one office area.

I'd like my shortwave radio there too, I guess I have to make a trip
to Home Depot as well...

Only 14 items? Use this one:

http://www.tripplite.com/products/pr...productID=1949

Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Kraus

If it's a contest then I think outlet strips must be disqualified! Anyone
can plug in unlimited outlet strips and have the number of end product
usable outlets multiply exponentially. The rule must the contestant has to
stick with 3-ways, 6-ways and related items.
Posted to alt.home.repair
TheRealSantaClaus@MerryChristmas___HoHoHo___This,i

wrote:

Does anyone know what the world record is for the number of plugs in
one outlet?

I just tried, so far I have 43. I started with one of those things
that makes one duplex outlet into 6 outlets. Added 3 three ways and 3
power strips with six each. Each power strip has 3 three ways in it.
Thats 43. I might start to stack power strips in the other 3 way but
I just ran out of power strips and 3 ways. Back to Home Depot !!!!

Santa

He dude do me a great big favor tonight, plug a table saw into it!!

I will as soon as I get more 3-ways. Right now I have 42 electric
heaters plugged in, plus all of the 80,000 christmas lights on my
lawn...... Of course I was sure to use a 20 amp circuit, none of those
wimpy 15 amp ones.

Gunner: I'm back Gunner Metalworking 388 July 9th 04 12:35 AM
Dewalt Recalls? Marty Escarcega Metalworking 0 May 25th 04 12:17 PM
My Resume George Warmonger Bush Metalworking 55 March 15th 04 06:07 PM
The Dubya's Steel tariffs declaired illegal Glenn Ashmore Metalworking 87 November 17th 03 03:55 AM