Posted to alt.home.repair

Default To Whome It May Concern....

Hi EveryBody:

For all the poeple who are intersting to protect them kids from all the

sexuall based web sites they can use this new software.

This software is magnifecant it has the ability to control more than 10

billion web site.

This software called Http watcher. It can control all web sites through

the internet by entering just one word from the web site name. It does
not depend in any kind of proxy. For example if you enter word yahoo to

protect your kids from entering www.yahoo.com, If your kids or what
ever try more proxies to enter to yahoo they will never and ever enter
yahoo web site until you disactive the functulity of the http watcher
or you delete yahoo from the program database.

Also If you want to control all the web sites including word sex in its

name all what you have to write is word sex.

Of course you may find different systems and software on the net but
these software are using and dealing with such technology like
depending on proxies or connecting to server to add or remove URL from
there. These two methods as we now are inconvenient because the first
one when you change the proxy you can enter to any web sites are
blocking and the second one is wasting of time and effort. That mean
you will not get full control to add ,remove or update your sites, or
control the net.

For more information about this software go to:

http://www.vi-step.com/download.html

and get your trial version to try it, when you want to buy it, it just
cost for $10 USD.you will never feel bad if you buy it as I did.

regard's

Husam

Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Neckerson

wrote

Hi EveryBody:

That's it. Use a sensative subject such as child protection to hock your
stupid software.

**** OFF AND DIE, SPAMMER!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 13:13:58 GMT, "Red Neckerson"
wrote:

wrote

Hi EveryBody:

That's it. Use a sensative subject such as child protection to hock your
stupid software.

**** OFF AND DIE, SPAMMER!!!

I bet google would like to know about this spammer using gmail.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Kraus

Has anyone ever proven that kids exposed to naughty web sites are actually
harmed or is it just one of those things people assume mindlessly without
question?
Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

"Steve Kraus" wrote in message
nk.net...
Has anyone ever proven that kids exposed to naughty web sites are actually
harmed or is it just one of those things people assume mindlessly without
question?

It causes them to masturbate and go blind. We will have whole generations of
blind kids soon.

Posted to alt.home.repair
ameijers

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Steve Kraus" wrote in message
nk.net...
Has anyone ever proven that kids exposed to naughty web sites are

actually
harmed or is it just one of those things people assume mindlessly

without
question?

It causes them to masturbate and go blind. We will have whole generations

of
blind kids soon.

Yeah, 50 years of the Sears catalog underwear section, and 30 years of
Playboy, has made eyeglasses required for all middle age baby boomers....

aem sends...

Posted to alt.home.repair
Chuck

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 03:56:06 GMT, "ameijers"
wrote:

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
t...

"Steve Kraus" wrote in message
nk.net...
Has anyone ever proven that kids exposed to naughty web sites are

actually
harmed or is it just one of those things people assume mindlessly

without
question?

It causes them to masturbate and go blind. We will have whole generations

of
blind kids soon.

Yeah, 50 years of the Sears catalog underwear section, and 30 years of
Playboy, has made eyeglasses required for all middle age baby boomers....

aem sends...

I had laser surgery after glasses got too thick.. someday will have
to have it done again! :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Kraus

Chuckwrote:
I had laser surgery after glasses got too thick.. someday will have
to have it done again! :-)

....and electrolysis for your hairy palms.

I wonder how much concern and hand wringing is because parents would be so
embarrassed if the kids asked questions.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry Bud

Has anyone ever proven that kids exposed to naughty web sites are actually
harmed or is it just one of those things people assume mindlessly without
question?

It causes them to masturbate and go blind. We will have whole generations of
blind kids soon.

Who said that? Ed, is that you? ;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair
George E. Cawthon

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Steve Kraus" wrote in message
nk.net...

Has anyone ever proven that kids exposed to naughty web sites are actually
harmed or is it just one of those things people assume mindlessly without
question?

It causes them to masturbate and go blind. We will have whole generations of
blind kids soon.

Most men go blind; sometimes it is delayed until
the point of death. Now about the hair on the
hands......

Posted to alt.home.repair
dirt farmer

Husam