Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.legal,misc.survivalism
Gio Medici

Default Get ready for Los Angeles riots

Lawrence Glickman wrote:

......Otoh, I might have to kill one of these guys in self-defense, and must
prepare myself to do so on a moment's notice, so I might be carrying
heat around for a while. Good thing it is wintertime and I can hide
my gatt under my winter overcoat.

My Country Tis of Thee...Sweet Land of Liberty, of Thee I sing.
America. Needs to have its' balls twisted off.

2006

Word.

Hey, if you want to be a star in that movie, that's fine, I guess.
But if it bothers you, why not do something totally different? Go
visit myal, maybe. g I understand that you have medical problems,
but so what? trade in a few months for an adventure. Now is the time,
eh?

Gio
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.legal,misc.survivalism
Lawrence Glickman

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:46:41 -0700, Gio Medici
wrote:

Lawrence Glickman wrote:

......Otoh, I might have to kill one of these guys in self-defense, and must
prepare myself to do so on a moment's notice, so I might be carrying
heat around for a while. Good thing it is wintertime and I can hide
my gatt under my winter overcoat.

My Country Tis of Thee...Sweet Land of Liberty, of Thee I sing.
America. Needs to have its' balls twisted off.

2006

Word.

Hey, if you want to be a star in that movie, that's fine, I guess.
But if it bothers you, why not do something totally different? Go
visit myal, maybe. g I understand that you have medical problems,
but so what? trade in a few months for an adventure. Now is the time,
eh?

Gio

I don't have a choice. My wife is severely disabled and I am her
caretaker. ASK MYAL about that scenario. I have to stay here to take
care of her and the rest of the brood.

If I have to crank some rounds into somebody, so be it. I get the
impression a lot of you folks out there live in gated communities or
some place like East Bum**** Idaho.

Lg
m.s.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.legal,misc.survivalism
Gio Medici

Lawrence Glickman wrote:

[...]

Sure, I can see how folks get stuck. OTOH I've seen countless numbers
that could leave easily, if they but had the will. Some of us knew we
had to leave when we little kids. I would choose to live homeless here
in W. Cactus over living where you are, even if you gave me your
house. I think that gated communities are potentially good, if it
leads to a tribe of like-minded people who can care for each other.
**** the 'merican way of life', where we live and die alone in a
****pile of glitter and wrapping paper.

Gio