Posted to alt.home.repair
chickenwing

Default You can fix anything..seriosly

what makes a trademan any different than you

i put a **** pump together for a man...i mean, it won't but 4-5 parts..

listen...just because you haven't seen those parts before don't think
they are difficult.

If you can put a sound card in your own computer, you can do anything
(almost)

of course there are those who have enough money, they don't care if
they can or not...

but us Guys take great pride in fixing things ourselves.

If I can fix my toilet i've saved myself an 800.$ plumbing bill...

Can I get an amen? Can I buy and amen?

~~

Having the right tools can be a big part of your success...

look, if you gotta buy a specialized tool, go ahead and buy it.
consider that tool 50% off, because! you can always pawn that tool for
half its value.

but the tools you need.

~~`

next..this is the hard part...

be prepared to grunt (if need be)...

work your body! then yule have a better sex life for it.!

You can fix anything.

Posted to alt.home.repair

With caution. Abillity does not come from confidence, confidence comes
from ability. Start with small things and work up. Be observant,
smart, and know when you're in over your head. Also, read before you
do.

(Computer parts are Plug-n-Play. House parts aren't.)

Mike

Posted to alt.home.repair
Robertm

wrote in message
ups.com...
(Computer parts are Plug-n-Play. House parts aren't.)

Mike

I don't know what operating system you're using. I have Windows and it's
Plug and Pray. Maybe you got a Mac.

Bob

Posted to alt.home.repair
Oscar_Lives

"chickenwing" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

I appreciate you!

Today is the international day for the mentally disabled.
Please send an encouraging message to a mentally
retarded friend--as I have just done for you.

Just thought I'd let your retarded ass know I don't mind
being friends with you. I don't care if you lick windows
or even if you wear a football helmet to work.

It doesn't bother me that you wear your underwear on the
outside of your pants. You hang on in there because
you are doing great! You are special, so keep trying!

Have a great day you Goofy *******!

Posted to alt.home.repair
bugs bunny

look, if you gotta buy a specialized tool, go ahead and buy it.
consider that tool 50% off, because! you can always pawn that tool for
half its value.

or sell it on ebay for 90% of it's value

Posted to alt.home.repair
tom

I can't fix your grammer. Tom

Posted to alt.home.repair
Roger Taylor

"tom" wrote in message
ups.com...
I can't fix your grammer. Tom

Grammer? People who live in glass houses . . . . . . .

Posted to alt.home.repair
Weatherlawyer

You made her live in a greenhouse?

Posted to alt.home.repair
chickenwing

Oscar_Lives wrote:

I appreciate you!

NO! I appreciate you! and everybody that looks like you!

I come in your home replace say a leaking toilet
Charge you 800 bucks to do it!

THEN YOU THANK ME!!! (that's the best part)

hehehehehe

If it won't for people with your mentality
I wouldn't be sitting up in this fine ass home!

sooo

NO! I appreciate you! Thanks for your support!

Posted to alt.home.repair
tom

D'oh! Tom

Posted to alt.home.repair
chickenwing

Tony Hwang wrote:

Hi,
Most important is to have a logical mind, IMO.
Tony

I agree. I have done all sorts of jobs that I have never done before.

Most of the time the instruction manual is excellent and gives a clear
picture
of what needs to be done.

Google is an excellent source for how to do things, and this group is
proving to be an excellent source of practical short answers.

Posted to alt.home.repair
PipeDown

Is this a poem or a rant?

Rhetorical in any case

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

Tony Hwang wrote:
Most important is to have a logical mind, IMO.

Yeah, but you can't just tell someone to be logical. There are a lot
of dumbasses out there. There are people who can get themselves
electrocuted hanging a picture frame.

Mike

Posted to alt.home.repair
chickenwing

PipeDown wrote:
Is this a poem or a rant?

Rhetorical in any case

no

just looking at things with a broader view

Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour

chickenwing wrote:
PipeDown wrote:
Is this a poem or a rant?

Rhetorical in any case

no

just looking at things with a broader view

The bottom of the bottle does make it look that way.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin Mormon

Amen. I've long since forgotten all the odd things I've repaired. Toilets,
stereos, toaster, flashlights, and a wicked assortment of auto repairs.
Today I was replacing the EGR valve on my truck. Yesterday troubleshooting
the charging system problems on my van.

Amazing all the things a tradesman can fix. Tear the old one apart, read the
directions, and try to make some sense of it.

Grunt a bit, and have a better sex life. Hey, I like it!

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan_Musicant

I always say if I can't fix it, it ain't broke.

Dan
Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan_Musicant

Where there's a will, there's a way... and I prove it every day.

Dan
Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan_Musicant

Necessity is the mother of invention... and I'm the father!

Can