Posted to alt.home.repair
Oscar_Lives

Default You can fix anything..seriosly

"chickenwing" wrote in message
ups.com...
what makes a trademan any different than you

i put a **** pump together for a man...i mean, it won't but 4-5 parts..

listen...just because you haven't seen those parts before don't think
they are difficult.

If you can put a sound card in your own computer, you can do anything
(almost)

of course there are those who have enough money, they don't care if
they can or not...

but us Guys take great pride in fixing things ourselves.

If I can fix my toilet i've saved myself an 800.$ plumbing bill...

Can I get an amen? Can I buy and amen?

~~

Having the right tools can be a big part of your success...

look, if you gotta buy a specialized tool, go ahead and buy it.
consider that tool 50% off, because! you can always pawn that tool for
half its value.

but the tools you need.

~~`

next..this is the hard part...

be prepared to grunt (if need be)...

work your body! then yule have a better sex life for it.!

You can fix anything.

I appreciate you!

Today is the international day for the mentally disabled.
Please send an encouraging message to a mentally
retarded friend--as I have just done for you.

Just thought I'd let your retarded ass know I don't mind
being friends with you. I don't care if you lick windows
or even if you wear a football helmet to work.

It doesn't bother me that you wear your underwear on the
outside of your pants. You hang on in there because
you are doing great! You are special, so keep trying!

Have a great day you Goofy *******!