Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The future of heating??

Burning useless politicians that keep running up fuel prices !!

------

On 12 Dec 2005 19:29:54 -0800, "
wrote:

Hi,

I am in the process of upgrading my heating from electricity to
something else.

I am pretty much settled on getting a pellet stove for several reasons.

Fuel is relatively cheap compared to others except maybe wood.
It is automatic, only needs to be filled with pellets, very efficient,
extremely environment friendly, no mess.

It has drawbacks as well but I can live with them.

I am also looking at the future.

To me it looks like oil/gas will continue to increase steadily, while I
dont forsee the same for wood/pellets. Sure it will increase as well,
but not as bad imo.

But, I would like to read your opinion, what is the fuel of the future
for heating mostly pricewise?