Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.equipment
MoM

Default GE GAS STOVE

We purchased a gas stove for our new home a year ago
October. We didn't use it till we moved in September. The
store we bought it from was supposed to prepare it propane.
We didn't know it hadn't been done and ended up with an oven
full of soot. I called the store and they sent someone out
to fix the problem. They also replaced a regulator that was
faulty.

It's still filling my oven with soot and staining my outside
with it.

Any ideas what the problem could be?

MoM