Posted to alt.home.repair
MoM

Default New Kitchen

Our new kitchen was delivered yesterday and my dear, sweet,
wonderful husband, Jim will be installing it. We got a
wonderful price for washed oak and since I didn't want solid
wood, it matches the rest of my furnishings, which is great
because in a mobile there is no separation between kitchen
and living room.

It is so beautiful!

MoM

Posted to alt.home.repair
m Ransley

You didnt want "solid wood" so its hollow.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang

m Ransley wrote:

You didnt want "solid wood" so its hollow.

Hmmm,
Hollow wood furniture?
Posted to alt.home.repair
John

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
m Ransley wrote:

You didnt want "solid wood" so its hollow.

Hmmm,
Hollow wood furniture?

I don't see how bamboo or wicker cabinets could be very functional

--
John

Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang

m Ransley wrote:

You didnt want "solid wood" so its hollow.

Hmmm,
Hollow wood furniture?

I don't see how bamboo or wicker cabinets could be very functional

Hmm,
Good air circulation!

Posted to alt.home.repair
MoM

m Ransley wrote:

You didnt want "solid wood" so its hollow.

Hmmm,
Hollow wood furniture?

Har har. Of course it's hollow or I wouldn't have anywhere
to put things!

MoM

Posted to alt.home.repair
MoM

m Ransley wrote:

You didnt want "solid wood" so its hollow.

Hmmm,
Hollow wood furniture?

The doors and fronts are solid wood and end panels are
plywood with washed oak veneer. Why pay for solid wood when
it's not necessary?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Kathy

"Banty" wrote in message