Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
SeaKan

Default hanging curtain rod help!

my old curtain rod is coming undone at one end. three screws are loose b/c
the holes were old: they are pretty much just coming out, two w/ anchors.

question: do i putty up the holes, and then rescrew in? if i do that, how
do I put in a new anchor? I've never put in an anchor before.

Custom Made Curtain Saving More Than Your Expectation [email protected] Home Repair 0 November 17th 05 11:37 PM
problems with curtain tracking [email protected] UK diy 2 October 20th 05 01:04 PM
Finding replacement curtain rail fixings [email protected] UK diy 3 July 8th 05 12:03 AM
shower curtain rod Jack Home Repair 5 February 1st 05 08:20 PM
track join not even causing curtain hooks to get stuck... sandiyan UK diy 1 May 6th 04 06:26 PM