Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
Oscar_Lives

Default More Americans Getting Cases of Crabs During the Holidays

I DEFINITELY DO NOT WANT CRABS FOR CHRISTMAS!

http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2.../emw186894.htm

Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
Zeppo

"Oscar_Lives" wrote in message
I DEFINITELY DO NOT WANT CRABS FOR CHRISTMAS!

http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2.../emw186894.htm

That's because you've obviously never eaten Maryland Blue crabs. I'd take
them over turkey any day of the week.

Jon

Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
.p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

I can think of NOTHING I would rather get for everyone here.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
Larry Bud

Oscar_Lives wrote:
I DEFINITELY DO NOT WANT CRABS FOR CHRISTMAS!

http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2.../emw186894.htm

Too late. You better talk to your girlfriend! ;-)

Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
Bob

"Yenc-Post 2002" wrote in message ...
"Zeppo" wrote in
:

"Oscar_Lives" wrote in message
I DEFINITELY DO NOT WANT CRABS FOR CHRISTMAS!

http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2.../emw186894.htm

That's because you've obviously never eaten Maryland Blue crabs. I'd take
them over turkey any day of the week.

Jon

crabs as in genital disease.

Maybe you should read before you write.

"Giving a case of Maryland Blue Crabs proves to be a popular holiday gift idea."

Bob

Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
JasmynJade

And the point of this topic IS???????

Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
Stretch

Thanks Paul, just what I wanted!

Stretch

Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
.p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

On 2 Dec 2005 12:10:54 -0800, "JasmynJade"
wrote:

And the point of this topic IS???????

Crabs.

Getting crabs.

For the holidays.

Just crabs.

So don't get crabby about it.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair

On 2 Dec 2005 12:15:47 -0800, "Stretch" wrote:

Thanks Paul, just what I wanted!

Stretch

Glad I could at least give you SOMETHING !! :-)

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
~^Johnny^~

Then keep your ****ing pants on.

--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
~^Johnny^~

On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 20:46:12 GMT,
wrote:

Crabs.

Getting crabs.

For the holidays.

Just crabs.

So don't get crabby about it.

Ah, December 1st. Crab season.

DW and I love crab and grapefruit, as an appetizer, for New Year's.
Or even as a first course! :-)

Sinfully delicious.

--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info
Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
.p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

While ****ing ?

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/

instrument cases and parts... Silvan Woodworking 24 January 5th 05 02:55 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Americans Skeptical of Bob Hope Death TOM KAN PA Home Repair 10 July 31st 03 11:57 AM