Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles.dirt
oldfart

Default Bienvenidos, amigo!

"Bienvenidos" is what the sign over the entrance to the relocation camp
should read. Round up all the illeagles and incarcerate them there for
a period of several years at hard ag labor. Then deport the ****ers and
warn them that if they are caught again the penalty will double. Any
assets thay may have in the USA would be forfeited and liquidated to
help cover the costs of icarceration. Build a fence the entire length
of the border and put in land mines to prevent reentry. Mexicans need
to understand that this is NOT their country.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles.dirt
yaofeng

I am so glad that you are not in charge of our borders. Land mines
just to prevent someone from crossing borders?

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.sports.nascar,rec.motorcycles.dirt
armpit

"yaofeng" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am so glad that you are not in charge of our borders. Land mines
just to prevent someone from crossing borders?

Not that I would advocate something so extreme, but it would be an effective
deterrent once a few illegals got blown to bits. Afterwards all you would
have to do is post minefield signs all over and no one would cross for fear
of getting blown up.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles.dirt
Sonoran Dude

oldfart wrote:
"Bienvenidos" is what the sign over the entrance to the relocation camp
should read. Round up all the illeagles and incarcerate them there for
a period of several years at hard ag labor. Then deport the ****ers and
warn them that if they are caught again the penalty will double. Any
assets thay may have in the USA would be forfeited and liquidated to
help cover the costs of icarceration. Build a fence the entire length
of the border and put in land mines to prevent reentry. Mexicans need
to understand that this is NOT their country.

No, but it used to be... maybe we can sell it back to them for 10 Million...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsen_Purchase
Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles.dirt
Sonoran Dude

Sonoran Dude wrote:
oldfart wrote:

"Bienvenidos" is what the sign over the entrance to the relocation camp
should read. Round up all the illeagles and incarcerate them there for
a period of several years at hard ag labor. Then deport the ****ers and
warn them that if they are caught again the penalty will double. Any
assets thay may have in the USA would be forfeited and liquidated to
help cover the costs of icarceration. Build a fence the entire length
of the border and put in land mines to prevent reentry. Mexicans need
to understand that this is NOT their country.

No, but it used to be... maybe we can sell it back to them for 10
Million...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsen_Purchase

Actually here is a real bargain at 15 Million...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_...dalupe_Hidalgo

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.motorcycles.dirt

The United States (Not the EEUU) needs immigrants to grow and prosper
as a nation--this much is true. What we definitely DO NOT need are
oberos criminales on every corner in Anytown, USA ("labor whores" and
the "labor johns" who abet them for a greater profit), open borders,
and a government that ignores its obligation to uphold the sovereignty
of our nation.
The US is not Mexico's wellfare system! We owe NOTHING to our
neighbor to the south. If their economy collapses due to repatriation
of the illegals, so be it! Force the Mexican Government to come up
with solutions to its OWN unemployment problems (as a recent candidate
in the Mexican presidential stated), instead importing Mexico's
problems of to the US!
The US is a sovereign nation built on LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, we do not
need the illegal invasion from the south.

On 30 Nov 2005 11:33:16 -0800, "oldfart" wrote:

"Bienvenidos" is what the sign over the entrance to the relocation camp
should read. Round up all the illeagles and incarcerate them there for
a period of several years at hard ag labor. Then deport the ****ers and
warn them that if they are caught again the penalty will double. Any
assets thay may have in the USA would be forfeited and liquidated to
help cover the costs of icarceration. Build a fence the entire length
of the border and put in land mines to prevent reentry. Mexicans need
to understand that this is NOT their country.

Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.sports.nascar,rec.motorcycles.dirt

We, Americans DO NOT need land mines! We need our government to step
up to the plate and do its job.

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 14:59:38 -0500, "armpit"
wrote:

roups.com...