Posted to alt.home.repair
djvirto

Default Bienvenidos, amigo!

Hey Mr Troll, I wonder how Australia gets along without an underclass
to take advantage of? People still pick apples and man gas stations,
they just get paid more for it.. and guess what? The country is richer
on the whole for it. Cheap labor discourages technological innovation,
just examine ancient Rome's slave-based economy for an example. I
suspect it also heightens a destructive sense that some people are
above hard work- a glimmer of truth in your statements maybe.

I know you're just a troll, and I'm probably stupid to bite.. and this
is a home.repair newsgroup.. but there is a tie-in- home inspectors
down here in Texas are having a field day finding all sorts of problems
with the product of unskilled, illegal-alien powered contruction. And
at the same time, middle class home buyers are more alienated from
building and maintaining their own homes, because they can always hire
some poor day laborer (directly or indirectly) to do the work cheap.
I'd like to see a return to the owner-builder craftsman trend of 80-100
years ago. Those houses have so much more style and character than your
typical plain vanilla modern home it's not even funny.

I know there are lots of exceptions, I'm talking in generalities and
'most of the time's here..

Also, I agree with you, Mr. Troll about telling Bush to **** off. After
all, he's just a macho man who thinks that force can fix all problems
best. I say, **** todos los machos, no matter where they come from.

-p

Posted to alt.home.repair
Don

"djvirto" wrote
is a home.repair newsgroup.. but there is a tie-in- home inspectors
down here in Texas are having a field day finding all sorts of problems
with the product of unskilled, illegal-alien powered contruction.

Can you elaborate on this?

I'd like to see a return to the owner-builder craftsman trend of 80-100
years ago. Those houses have so much more style and character than your
typical plain vanilla modern home it's not even funny.

You're trying to get me goin', ain't ya?

Also, I agree with you, Mr. Troll about telling Bush to **** off. After
all, he's just a macho man who thinks that force can fix all problems
best. I say, **** todos los machos, no matter where they come from.

The best cure for the disease Bush has is to be exposed to that which he
wishes for others.
What do you suppose he'd be like after say, 6 months in gitmo or abu ghraib?