Posted to alt.home.repair
Al Kondo

Default Problem with gas range.. oven temperature continues to rise!

I have a GE gas range that I bought just over a year ago (it is now
out of warrantee). When I turned on the oven and set the temperature,
I find that the temperature continues to rise way beyond the setting.
I know this is happening because I have an oven thermometer in the
oven that I use to make sure of the oven temperature. What is wrong
with this oven and is there anything I can do? I am a very handy
person and am willing to give most repairs a try.

Al
Posted to alt.home.repair
tom

Try replacing the thermostat? Tom