Default Work at home as an Internet research assistant!

Work at home as an Internet research assistant!

No Selling - No recruiting - No Adplacing!

Do simple online research from home and get paid!

http://www.typeinternational.com/ide...d=1368_33_3_69

Dr. Hardcrab

In other words, get paid for spamming newsgroups??

John Grabowski

wrote in message
ups.com...
Work at home as an Internet research assistant!

No Selling - No recruiting - No Adplacing!

Do simple online research from home and get paid!

http://www.typeinternational.com/ide...d=1368_33_3_69

Can I still keep my job stuffing envelopes?

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 13:59:56 -0500, "John Grabowski"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Work at home as an Internet research assistant!

No Selling - No recruiting - No Adplacing!

Do simple online research from home and get paid!

http://www.typeinternational.com/ide...d=1368_33_3_69

Can I still keep my job stuffing envelopes?

I don't see why not . I work 10 hours a week doing stuffing envelopes
and make 20,000 dollars a year.

I clip cooupons for a cooperative and make another 20.

I conduct surveys by phone, and make another 20.

Posted to alt.home.repair

John & mm:
Are you guys serious about stuffing envelopes, or are you cracking a
joke about the other work from home schemes? My wife is looking for
something she can do for home to make a little extra income for our
family, this sounds like a good possibility if its legit. Do you
recommend it?

On Dec 2, 12:02 am, mm wrote:
On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 13:59:56 -0500, "John Grabowski"

wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Work at home as an Internet research assistant!

No Selling - No recruiting - No Adplacing!

Do simple online research from home and get paid!

http://www.typeinternational.com/ide...liate.php?id=1...

Can I still keep my job stuffing envelopes?I don't see why not . I work 10 hours a week doing stuffing envelopes

and make 20,000 dollars a year.

I clip cooupons for a cooperative and make another 20.

I conduct surveys by phone, and make another 20.

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On 2 Dec 2006 05:27:20 -0800, "TheClassic"
wrote:

John & mm:
Are you guys serious about stuffing envelopes, or are you cracking a

I started my previous post in this thread over a year ago, and
accidentally sent it last night.

I thought it would be funny but after it was written, it didn't seem
that funny, so it's been sitting there unsent all this time.

joke about the other work from home schemes? My wife is looking for
something she can do for home to make a little extra income for our
family, this sounds like a good possibility if its legit. Do you
recommend it?

No, I don't recommend stuffing envelopes. AFAIK, it is just a con,
where you have to buy materials to start and never make the money
back. They have machines that stuff envelopes faster than any human
could, at least for simple folding and stuffing jobs. There may times
when people have to do it, but I don't think people at home are
contracted to do so. I could conceivably be wrong. I don't have any
first-hand info, but I wouldn't give them any money.

On Dec 2, 12:02 am, mm wrote:
On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 13:59:56 -0500, "John Grabowski"

wrote:

oups.com...