Posted to alt.home.repair
TheClassic TheClassic is offline

Default Work at home as an Internet research assistant!

John & mm:
Are you guys serious about stuffing envelopes, or are you cracking a
joke about the other work from home schemes? My wife is looking for
something she can do for home to make a little extra income for our
family, this sounds like a good possibility if its legit. Do you
recommend it?

On Dec 2, 12:02 am, mm wrote:
On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 13:59:56 -0500, "John Grabowski"

wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
Work at home as an Internet research assistant!

No Selling - No recruiting - No Adplacing!

Do simple online research from home and get paid!

http://www.typeinternational.com/ide...liate.php?id=1...

Can I still keep my job stuffing envelopes?I don't see why not . I work 10 hours a week doing stuffing envelopes

and make 20,000 dollars a year.

I clip cooupons for a cooperative and make another 20.

I conduct surveys by phone, and make another 20.