Jean

Default Opinions : Wagner Power Roller Quicktouch

My brother recommended that I try the Wagner power roller (quicktouch
model) when I repaint the interior of my house. I've already read thru
lots of online reviews, but I'd like to get opinions from y'all too.

Thanks,

Jean
m Ransley

I have a commercial Titan with a roller attachment, I never use it, I
can roll as fast with 5 gal bucket and pole when you figure in cleaning
it, more junk for a homeowner to waist his money on.

Carpenter

Jean wrote:
My brother recommended that I try the Wagner power roller (quicktouch
model) when I repaint the interior of my house. I've already read thru
lots of online reviews, but I'd like to get opinions from y'all too.

Thanks,

Jean

It's sad when you can't trust your own brother ;)

m Ransley

Wagner is like B&D electric tools, consumer grade, any pro can burn one
out in a day, except for their screw drive circular saws. And power
rollers are bought by people that dont know about a 5 and screen with a
thick nap roller.

Jean

3rd eye wrote:
On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 22:27:22 -0500, Jean wrote:

My brother recommended that I try the Wagner power roller (quicktouch
model) when I repaint the interior of my house. I've already read thru
lots of online reviews, but I'd like to get opinions from y'all too.

Thanks,

Jean

Save your money.
Don't bother with a roller pan either.
A five gallon bucket & grid is the way to go.

That might be okay for painting the low stuff, but I'm going to tackle
painting a 12-foot high cathedral ceiling and the high side walls. So
I'm interested in the power roller because I don't want to haul a drippy
roller up and down an 8-foot ladder. Also, I've been told that the power
roller allows you to do a larger area before having to move the ladder.

I've gotten a few opinions in this newsgroup that the roller is "crap",
but no one has specified what the problems are with the roller (aside
from cleaning, which I know is going to be a pain).

Jean

retrofitting an ATX psupply into a microATX psupply box - won't power dave Electronics Repair 0 March 23rd 05 03:23 PM
Metal Working Machinery New and Used in Australia and for Export [email protected] Metalworking 0 February 23rd 05 02:54 AM
Wagner Contractor sprayers opinions Dave Home Repair 2 July 1st 04 11:20 PM
Quality Of Tools cisco kid UK diy 145 June 14th 04 01:56 PM
Power surges 1/ 2 barry martin Home Repair 0 June 5th 04 10:48 AM