Robert11

Default For Anyone Familiar With Carb. On Tecumseh 7 HP Snowblower Engine

Hello:

Trying to repair an old snowblower engine, which won't start.
Tecumseh 7 HP

Not very familiar with carb, and have the following question:

On the bottom of the bowl, there is a brass screw in fitting that holds the
bowl
in place, and also serves as the female threaded part for a needle adj.
screw.

I seem to rember that this brass piece had 3 transverse, and extremely
small, holes or ports
drilled into it.

Found 2 of them, and they sure are tiny holes.
Cleaned them out.

But cannot find a third.
Am I correct in that there actually is a third, or am I remembering wrong.

Thanks,
Bob

Mark

try he

http://www.lawn-mower-shop.com/carb1.htm

This link may be old.

Mark

Tecumseh 7 HP Snowblower Engine: Fuel Pump Question, Please Robert11 Home Repair 1 November 2nd 05 05:56 PM
B&S Engine Q RWL Metalworking 17 November 1st 05 04:55 AM
Where To Download A Teumseh Snowblower Engine Manual ? Robert11 Home Repair 3 September 11th 05 03:47 PM
Tecumseh carb 5 hp Craftsman [email protected] Home Repair 1 January 25th 05 04:00 PM
Briggs & Stratton 5HP engine won't stay running Mistercmk Home Repair 17 September 23rd 03 07:11 PM