Robert11

Default For Anyone Familiar With Carb. On Tecumseh 7 HP Snowblower Engine

Hello:

Trying to repair an old snowblower engine, which won't start.
Tecumseh 7 HP

Not very familiar with carb, and have the following question:

On the bottom of the bowl, there is a brass screw in fitting that holds the
bowl
in place, and also serves as the female threaded part for a needle adj.
screw.

I seem to rember that this brass piece had 3 transverse, and extremely
small, holes or ports
drilled into it.

Found 2 of them, and they sure are tiny holes.
Cleaned them out.

But cannot find a third.
Am I correct in that there actually is a third, or am I remembering wrong.

Thanks,
Bob