HWBUCKLEY

Default Ceramic Floor Tile

Our tenant dropped something on our kitchen floor and chipped a tile. Is
there anything we can do to fill the chipped area in or is it necessary to
replace the tile?

No

if its near the edge you could just re grout hat edge and it may look
OK. If not you will likely need to replace the tile. You do have some
extras saved? Note to everyone doing a tile job. Save a few of each
type of tile in case you need to replace one down the road. Save some
grout mix to.

SQLit

"HWBUCKLEY" wrote in message
. ..
Our tenant dropped something on our kitchen floor and chipped a tile. Is
there anything we can do to fill the chipped area in or is it necessary to
replace the tile?

this is a joke.

Once cracked it is broken. Tile glued to the floor is impossible to repair.

Sound like normal wear and tear for a tile floor

Ceramic Floor Question Mat Home Repair 9 September 19th 05 08:38 PM
review of mm16 ceramic guides Slowhand Woodworking 7 June 25th 05 01:01 PM
Turning Ceramic Material on a Lathe Terry G Metalworking 28 February 26th 05 01:07 PM
Preparing a concrete floor for ceramic tiles. Will UK diy 11 October 28th 04 11:19 AM
Cutting hole in INCREDIBLY HARD ceramic tile GeekBoy Home Repair 12 June 14th 04 10:22 PM