RaS

Default husky 1750 Pressure washer?

Does anyone know if you can put a quick connect pressure adapter on the
Husky 1750 pressure washer? I've checked their web site but haven't had
much luck.

Thanks

RaS

That's part of the problem, the web site has a specification page, but of
course the important information is absent. And their accessories page
doesn't mention hose replacement specs or connector information. So it
might be metric or being electric maybe some other nonstandard coupling. I
was hoping someone might have first hand experience.

Thanks