Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Alan Smithee

Default Creative Uses For Old Plumbing Copper?

I've been ripping out a lot of old plumbing in the last little while and now
I've got a couple of dozen elbows with various lengths of pipe in them. What
should I do with this stuff? I've thought of trying to reclaim the elbows by
sweating the pieces apart but it seems like a lot of work. I can't bear the
thought of sending it to the landfill. And I don't know if it would pay for
the gas required to drive it to a scrapyard either, but maybe that's the way
to go. Any ideas or projects that use old copper plumbing? Thx.

OT Need advice on plumbing new water heater to existing solid copper lines [email protected] Woodworking 18 March 19th 05 12:49 AM
Aluminum wiring... Roy Metalworking 15 February 20th 05 07:20 PM
Copper & Plastic plumbing - freely mixing and matching? Frank Stacey UK diy 182 November 10th 04 11:55 PM
Copper Casting In America (Trevelyan) Yuri Kuchinsky Metalworking 330 July 21st 04 11:59 PM
Determining Geologic Sources of Native American Copper Yuri Kuchinsky Metalworking 92 June 23rd 04 05:21 PM