Desotopaw

Default Trane Pressure Switch

I have a Trane furnance and I'm getting a 3 light error message. I
think my pressure switch might be bad. I took the hose off the switch
and blew in it and it had a hallow sound. I took the other end off and
sucked on it a little and the heat came on. As soon as I quit the heat
goes off. What do you think?

Dr. Hardcrab

"Desotopaw" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a Trane furnance and I'm getting a 3 light error message. I
think my pressure switch might be bad. I took the hose off the switch
and blew in it and it had a hallow sound. I took the other end off and
sucked on it a little and the heat came on. As soon as I quit the heat
goes off. What do you think?

I think your switch is h(a)llow and you suck!!!

;-]

Time to call out a service guy....