Bob

Default Dishwasher

We are going to be installing a dishwasher in a kitchen that has cabinets
that are only 22" deep. All the dishwashers we have been able to find are
24" deep(width). I thought that at one time there were some models available
that were only 22" deep(width). If anyone has any information concerning
such models, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks,

Bob Rinker

SQLit

"Bob" wrote in message
We are going to be installing a dishwasher in a kitchen that has cabinets
that are only 22" deep. All the dishwashers we have been able to find are
24" deep(width). I thought that at one time there were some models

available
that were only 22" deep(width). If anyone has any information concerning
such models, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks,

Bob Rinker

I am confused with your use of deep and wide. The way I understand your post
your interchanging the words... not good

a.. What type of dishwasher should I buy?

That depends, there are a variety of dishwashers that you can choose from.

a.. Built-in models that fit into a standard 24-inch installation
a.. Built-in models that can be installed in an 18-inch wide space
a.. Built-in dishdrawer models.
a.. Convertible models that can hook up to your sink now and be built-in
later

Joseph Meehan

Bob wrote:
We are going to be installing a dishwasher in a kitchen that has
cabinets that are only 22" deep. All the dishwashers we have been
able to find are 24" deep(width). I thought that at one time there
were some models available that were only 22" deep(width). If anyone
has any information concerning such models, I would appreciate
hearing from you.
Thanks,

Bob Rinker

Depth is the distance from the front to the back.
Width is the distance from one side to the other.

Could you give us that question again?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Edwin Pawlowski

"Bob" wrote in message
We are going to be installing a dishwasher in a kitchen that has cabinets
that are only 22" deep. All the dishwashers we have been able to find are
24" deep(width). I thought that at one time there were some models
available that were only 22" deep(width). If anyone has any information
concerning such models, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Aside from the confusion of depth versus width, there are 18" models.

buffalobill

Model: DDW1805W; Manufacturer: Danby
Stainless steel tub for durability
8 place setting capacity
Converts to glass-only dish rack
Silverware basket
Sani-wash feature
Optional water softener dispenser
Low water consumption
Sound pressu 45 dB
Portable 18 inch dishwasher shipping weight: 91 pounds
Warranty: One year parts and labor. Two years parts on water pump and
motor. In Home Service
Caster wheels and faucet adapter for easy portability
Large lower dish rack holds dinner plates up to 11" in diameter
EnergyStar rated for energy efficiency
Adjustable upper dish rack
7 wash programs
3 tower spray wash arms
Automatic detergent and rinse aid dispensers
Convenient hose hanger
Super quiet operation
Faucet adapter included
Dimensions: 35 3/4"h x 17 3/4"w x 26"d

connecting water supply to new dishwasher Bill Home Repair 4 August 3rd 05 02:23 AM
dishwasher relocation Fred Home Repair 1 July 4th 05 09:32 PM
GE Dishwasher not draining problem Licensed to Quill Electronics Repair 7 June 27th 04 02:42 PM
Dishwasher stopped working mid-cycle Kamal Home Repair 4 January 10th 04 05:08 AM
Dishwasher stopped working mid-cycle Kamal Home Repair 0 December 22nd 03 03:30 PM