Default Gas Range: all 4 burners won't work

Gas range with electric pilots. All 4 burners won't lite - no clicking
sound indicating that the electric pilots are working. They were
working fine last week, now all four have failed. Gas is coming out of
the burners as I can lite them with a match.

Gas oven with electric starter works fine. Any ideas?

m Ransley

Check for power where it is pluged in , an easy place to start.

buffalobill

spark module sounds good.
read this:
http://fixitnow.com/2004/09/applianc...elation_17.htm