Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
mm

Default Red Devil TSP vs. Tri-Sodium-Phosphate

I bought some Red Devil TSP/90 Heavy Duty Cleaner, and when I got
home, I noticed it contained no phosphates.

Later I saw Tri-Sodium-Phosphate itself for sale.

They both had warnings about eyes and skin.

Which cleans better?

Especially, the soot on my walls from when my oil furnace wasn't
working well.

Are there other reasons for using one or the other?

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.

WTB: Sodium Exterior Light (nice looking) vortex2 UK diy 7 September 22nd 05 01:28 AM
Sodium Filled Valve Stems. Why? Artemia Salina Metalworking 24 March 11th 05 04:16 PM
Trisodium Phosphate to clean walls ? DXer Home Repair 3 October 27th 04 11:39 AM
Red Devil Poly paint? Greg Woodworking 4 September 6th 04 03:15 PM
Sodium Lighting Tony UK diy 2 July 5th 03 02:25 PM