DXer

Default Trisodium Phosphate to clean walls ?

I was told that I should use trisodium phosphate to clean walls before
painting.
The walls are mainly dirty from cigarette smoke.

Should I use this or some other product. I have also read that I shouldnt use
trisodium phosphate to clean walls before painting because it can cause the
paint to not bond to the walls.

Thanks

Tony Hwang

DXer wrote:
I was told that I should use trisodium phosphate to clean walls before
painting.
The walls are mainly dirty from cigarette smoke.

Should I use this or some other product. I have also read that I shouldnt use
trisodium phosphate to clean walls before painting because it can cause the
paint to not bond to the walls.

Thanks

Hi,
TSP is fine. R U DXer? How many countries confirmed?
Tony, VE6CGX