Default Jenn Air Oven Door Adjustment?

I just bought a house with a Jenn Air model JJW9630AAB double wall oven
with convection in the upper oven. The upper oven door doesn't close
quite enough to operate the light and convection fan plunger switches
so the light stays on and the convection fan won't run.

Only slight pressure on the door is required to operate the switches so
it isn't off by much.

Anyone know how to adjust this door? I think I only need a little to
make it work perfectly.

Thanks
Gary

Not sure of your model, but I have an older Jenn Air convection oven.
On mine, the door can be removed for cleaning by just pulling it
straight up off the hinges. So, first thing I would check is if yours
comes off too and it it is correctly seated all the way on the hinges.