Dan_Musicant

Default Roof problem

On 23 Dec 2000 08:09:43 GMT, "Lyle B. Harwood"
wrote:

:Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
:
:In article , Dan Musicant
wrote:
:
:€Well, they're already coated with roof coating. Did that around 6 weeks
:€ago. They're nice and water tight, for the moment. I'm just wondering if
:€I should be concerned about them. Will my little lakes be water tight
:€for 3 to 5 years, when I figure I will hopefully be in a position to
:€tear the roof off and replace it with a new roof complete with properly
:€designed rain gutters that will drain away from the house.
:
:No.
:
:--