Default new windows and drafts

I have a question. I have 3 new windows. My window dressing consist of
honeycomb blinds, which builds up the cold air between the inside window
and the blinds. How much of a draft is acceptable? I do feel a slight
draft. I would assume it would be impossible to feel no draft at all
due to the air building up behind the blinds?

--
homeowner1
homeowner1's Profile: http://homeimprovement.mylounge.us/m...p?userid=18778