Joseph Meehan

Joseph Meehan Wrote:
wrote:

The better the shades are at
insulating the more draft you will feel because it is concentrating
it.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

The above comment is what I was getting at. Thanks!

Also, this morning, I noticed a small amount of condensation at the
bottom edge of the top window (double hung windows). Is it normal to
ahve some condensation in this area? It was in the low 40's last
night.

Yes it would be normal. Removing the blinds would reduce the
condensation since it would allow the window to be warmer and you only get
condensation when the dew point is above the surface temperature.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit