Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jim

Default 2'' brads for door trim?

Hello All -

Is there any reason I should'nt use brads for trim that is going to be
installed around an interior door? The trim is the light weight
waferboard stuff not actual pine. Seems like it should hold it just
fine. Just for the hell of it, I tacked 2 pieces ofscrap 3/4''
plywood together using only one 2'' brad and I couldn't pull it apart
without the help of a prybar.