Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Al

Default Vacuum smells like dog!

When we vacuum our rugs it makes the room smell like "stale dog"
(for lack of a better phrase) for a while. We do have a dog, a small
(clean) Bichon, but she has no noticeable smell, and 'way back
when our vacuums didn't raise a dog smell.

We formerly used a Eureka bagged vacuum cleaner, and we thought
the smell was due to that cleaner, so we switched to our current
Hoover twin-chamber bagless. The Hoover is actually worse than
the Eureka, as it tosses out fine dust while it vacuums!

Any advice on how we can get rid of the dog smell, and whether
we should consider switching from the Hoover? Thanks.

Almost done with my home-made vacuum press. Anyone else done one? Joe Emenaker Woodworking 15 August 8th 04 12:23 AM
vacuum bagging sites Bill Woodworking 0 June 22nd 04 11:06 PM
Riccar Radiance Vacuum review Clinton Bast Home Ownership 1 June 2nd 04 02:51 PM
How to make a vacuum kiln in 20 screwups or less. Steve Knight Woodworking 3 July 26th 03 06:12 AM
vacuum attach for solid spindles Fred Holder Woodturning 1 July 9th 03 05:23 AM