wayne

you can buy scented beads you vacuum up that help stop odors. Have you
made sure you have cleaned you bags?

http://www.rubber-ducky.com/thegoodh...cuumbeads.html

Wayne

Al wrote:

When we vacuum our rugs it makes the room smell like "stale dog"
(for lack of a better phrase) for a while. We do have a dog, a small
(clean) Bichon, but she has no noticeable smell, and 'way back
when our vacuums didn't raise a dog smell.

We formerly used a Eureka bagged vacuum cleaner, and we thought
the smell was due to that cleaner, so we switched to our current
Hoover twin-chamber bagless. The Hoover is actually worse than
the Eureka, as it tosses out fine dust while it vacuums!

Any advice on how we can get rid of the dog smell, and whether
we should consider switching from the Hoover? Thanks.