Tim Fischer

Default Now that the 'caine is on it's way to Texas

"Stephen King" wrote in message
news:1127357657.ba401e2007455e3e44b803b57645fcdc@b ubbanews...
NOW the dumbass prez is giving warnings to leave.

Would you prefer he didnt? So then you could bitch about the fact he didn't
after the fact?

-

Did he say it to you while he was ramming your poop chute or your pie hole?

rider89

what an intellect! I bet your (unknown) parents would be proud.

"Stephen King" wrote in message
news:1127357657.ba401e2007455e3e44b803b57645fcdc@b ubbanews...
NOW the dumbass prez is giving warnings to leave.
He's a stupid monkey man.
He should be strapped to a landscape timber and have it set up in
Galveston.
You Bush lovers can join him on the timber.

SteveB

"Stephen King" wrote in message
news:1127357657.ba401e2007455e3e44b803b57645fcdc@b ubbanews...
NOW the dumbass prez is giving warnings to leave.

I wonder if President Bush and the Republicans are responsible for this
hurricane, too. And I wonder if they are going to blow up the levees with
explosives to flood the poor blacks, like Farrakhan said.

Wait, Texas doesn't have levees, and is above sea level .............

Well, I'm sure President Bush has people working overtime (white people, of
course ......) to do something vile and despicable.

Steve

HeyBub

Stephen King wrote:
NOW the dumbass prez is giving warnings to leave.
He's a stupid monkey man.
He should be strapped to a landscape timber and have it set up in
Galveston.
You Bush lovers can join him on the timber.

It's part of the plan. Since Democrats pay no attention to what Bush says,
he's been tasked with giving out the warnings.

I'm in Houston.

We'll make out swell, although I note the faint of heart are looking at
their feet and screaming "make tracks, damnit!.

Curiously, the (est) 1.8 million people leaving the city are about the same
number who've moved here since our last hurricane. Buncha pussies, you ask
me. Still, one has to be prepared for the unexpected.

Yesterday as we were policing the yard (until you've been hit by a barbeque
pit travelling 110 mph, you can't really appreciate how important this small
detail is), we found, in the flower bed, FOUR KITTENS!

FOUR!

In the flower bed. About ten days old.

I know who the mother is: a friggin' feral alley-cat. She took her last
batch, at about four weeks, and deposited them on the front stoop as if to
say: "You take care of these little urchins - I have alley-cat priorities."
So now, in addition to enjoying beer and strawberry pop-tarts during the
storm, I've got four wee ones to mother.

I'm not really complaining - there are few things in this life more
enjoyable than watching kittens learn their cat-skills. Still, just reminds
you to expect the unforeseen.

PS
Two of the kitties already have names, Katrina & Rita.

SteveB

"HeyBub" wrote

I'm not really complaining - there are few things in this life more
enjoyable than watching kittens learn their cat-skills. Still, just
reminds you to expect the unforeseen.

PS
Two of the kitties already have names, Katrina & Rita.

Go to the vet and get some "Esbilac", a formula for orphaned kittens and
puppies.

You done a good thing.

Steve

OT - Texas .... Cliff Metalworking 4 February 6th 05 09:39 PM
Home Owner's insurance in texas? [email protected] Home Ownership 0 December 17th 04 06:37 PM
Texas -- Homeowners Insurance [email protected] Home Ownership 0 December 17th 04 05:50 PM
First Texas Homes? [email protected] Home Ownership 1 November 17th 03 06:48 PM