Cliff

Default OT - Texas ....

HOUSTON (Reuters) - A Texas woman has been indicted for criminally
negligent homicide for causing her husband's death by giving him a
sherry enema, a police detective said on Wednesday.

Tammy Jean Warner, 42, gave Michael Warner two large bottles of sherry
on May 21, which raised his blood alcohol level to 0.47 percent, or
nearly six times the level considered legally drunk in Texas, police
detective Robert Turner in Lake Jackson, Texas, told the Houston
Chronicle.

"We're not talking about little bottles here," Turner said. "These
were at least 1.5-liter bottles."

Warner, 58, was said to have an alcohol problem and received the wine
enema because a throat ailment left him unable to drink the sherry,
Turner told the newspaper.

"I heard of this kind of thing in mortuary school in 1970, but this is
the first time I've ever heard of someone actually doing it," said
Turner, who led the lengthy investigation in the case.

The woman admitted administering the enema, but denied causing her
husband's death, the Chronicle said.

A dispatcher for the Lake Jackson police said only Turner could
discuss the case, but he did not return phone calls from Reuters.

Along with negligent homicide, Mrs. Warner was indicted for burning
her husband's will a month before his death. Both charges carry
maximum penalties of two years in prison.

Mrs. Warner surrendered to police on Monday and was released on
$30,000 bail, the newspaper said.

Vladimir Vladimirovich

"Cliff" wrote in message
HOUSTON (Reuters) - A Texas woman has been indicted for criminally
negligent homicide for causing her husband's death by giving him a
sherry enema, a police detective said on Wednesday.

he must have been drunk off his ass!

Frank White

In article , lanenospamatcopperaccentsdotcom says...

Some people don't have the common sense that God gave a rock!

And God knows God didn't give a rock much sense...

FW

AE6FL-AAM9ECS

Stop wine-ing, asshole.