Default Small engine repair videos

Hello,
I am looking for recommendations on small engine repair videos. I have
a few tools with small engines that are in need of maintenance/care.

I've read a couple of books, but I think that it would be helpful to be
able to see the work, rather than just read or look at a few stillshots
that my books contain (I have a B&S book and a couple of others).

I was going to take a course at the local vocational school, but they
canceled it for the semester. I also checked my local library and they
did not have any VHS tapes or DVDs that I could check out.

I've looked on the web and found a few...
http://www.lawnmowerman.tv/Videos.asp
http://www.becoparts.com/manual.html

I would like to know if anyone has purchased these products and/or have
recommendations of their own.

Thank you,
Dave

C & M

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,

snip
I would like to know if anyone has purchased these products and/or have
recommendations of their own.

Thank you,
Dave

Get your book and all of the collected data and gather it around a small
engine that isn't being used on a weekly basis. Spread out your tools and
start tinkering. Get a feel for the reasoning of the electrical and the
fuel systems. Rebuild the carb even if it doesn't particularly need it.
It's a small cost kit ($10) and a quick confidence builder. You just have
to get your hands dirty and do some observation, comparing notes with what
you're seeing. There are only a few things that can really go wrong with
small engines and there are a scad of forums out there with membes who are
willing to assist.
Good luck. You can do it.

Thank you for the encouragement.

Any particular "must have" tools that I should expect to need (i.e.,
the flywheel tools, etc.)?

TIA,
Dave