Attorney

Default Joel Stroud, NC -SC Licensed attorney: New Member Introduction

Hello:
I am an attorney, licensed in NC and SC, whose practice includes
housing and homeowner/condo association law, business law and civil
litigation. Please visit my website for more introduction information.
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-stroudlaw

I look forward to being a member of the group.
Sincerely,
Joel Stroud

Edwin Pawlowski

"Attorney" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello:
I am an attorney, licensed in NC and SC, whose practice includes
housing and homeowner/condo association law, business law and civil
litigation. Please visit my website for more introduction information.
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-stroudlaw

I look forward to being a member of the group.
Sincerely,
Joel Stroud

Just like you want to be a member of the barbecue group?

You bring life to that joke about 99% of the lawyers giving a bad reputation
to the rest of them. Have you no ethics in advertising?

tom

He did have to join in order to post, right? Maybe we'll just have to
keep this one around for the inevitable legal question. In NC and SC,
of course. Welcome, uh, Joel! Know anything about Landlord/Tenant law?
Tom

George E. Cawthon

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Attorney" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hello:
I am an attorney, licensed in NC and SC, whose practice includes
housing and homeowner/condo association law, business law and civil
litigation. Please visit my website for more introduction information.
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-stroudlaw

I look forward to being a member of the group.
Sincerely,
Joel Stroud

Just like you want to be a member of the barbecue group?

You bring life to that joke about 99% of the lawyers giving a bad reputation
to the rest of them. Have you no ethics in advertising?

Uhh, Ed you are living in the past. Lawyers get
to advertise now. Gees, don't you watch TV. He's
probably to busy being a lawyer to know how
newsgroups work.
Dan C

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:49:03 -0700, Attorney wrote:

I am an attorney, licensed in NC and SC, whose practice includes
housing and homeowner/condo association law, business law and civil
litigation. Please visit my website for more introduction information.

**** off, moron. You've already got 3 strikes on you:
1. Piece of **** spammer
2. Money-grubbing lawyer
3. Too stupid to know what a Usenet newsgroup is.

That means you're out. Run along now, doofus.

Linux Registered User #327951

Edwin Pawlowski

"George E. Cawthon" wrote in message
Uhh, Ed you are living in the past. Lawyers get to advertise now. Gees,
don't you watch TV. He's probably to busy being a lawyer to know how
newsgroups work.

Yes, but the PAY for it, not sleaze onto a newsgroup for a freebie. They
don't announce they are "new Members" when all they want is publicity.

JerryL

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
.. .

"George E. Cawthon" wrote in message
Uhh, Ed you are living in the past. Lawyers get to advertise now. Gees,
don't you watch TV. He's probably to busy being a lawyer to know how
newsgroups work.

Yes, but the PAY for it, not sleaze onto a newsgroup for a freebie. They
don't announce they are "new Members" when all they want is publicity.

Hey, maybe he's offering his expertise and knowledge for free on the usenet?

Amun

Spamming usenet doesn't mean he sucks.
Just being a lawyer is enough.

AMUN

"Raid" wrote in message
If you have time to SPAM the newsgroups then you must suck!

On 12 Sep 2005 17:49:03 -0700, "Attorney" wrote:

Hello:
I am an attorney, licensed in NC and SC, whose practice includes
housing and homeowner/condo association law, business law and civil
litigation. Please visit my website for more introduction information.
http://home. I look forward to being a member of the

group.
Sincerely,
Joel Stroud

tom

Joel? Joel Stroud? Are you here? Tom

Richard J Kinch

Attorney writes:

I look forward to being a member of the group.

Joel, I haven't received your $200 annual member dues yet. Just Paypal my
email address. Then you will be entitled to all the privileges of this
newsgroup.

tom

Joel! Where are you, Joel? Joel Stroud!!. Hey, Joel!Tom

Attorney

Hello Tom:
It does seem that my posting has drilled some of the members
passions for lawyers. I do know something about landlord-tenant law.
However, I do not practice it much in that in NC it is mostly a small
claims action and in SC it is in the Magistrates or Masters in Equity
court.
If a person has an eviction that may be appealed, it is best to use
an attorney, otherwise for most evictions, avoid an attorney. While
I do not give legal advise over the internet and cannot to any anyone
not having property in NC or SC, you can e-mail me and maybe I can give
you general advice.

RicodJour

Attorney wrote:
Hello Tom:
It does seem that my posting has drilled some of the members
passions for lawyers. I do know something about landlord-tenant law.
However, I do not practice it much in that in NC it is mostly a small
claims action and in SC it is in the Magistrates or Masters in Equity
court.
If a person has an eviction that may be appealed, it is best to use
an attorney, otherwise for most evictions, avoid an attorney. While
I do not give legal advise over the internet and cannot to any anyone
not having property in NC or SC, you can e-mail me and maybe I can give
you general advice.

A newsgroup is an open forum for the free exchange of ideas. So why
"join" this newsgroup if you're not going to share your knowledge?

Nevermind. Silly question.

tom

Good, you're watching and listening. I don't think the members'
"passion" for lawyers was the gist, as much as was the free advertising
in your first post. The jokes are hard to stop when it comes to
lawyers, sorry. Good advice about the contestable eviction. Thanks,
Joel. Tom

Dan C

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:32:18 -0700, Attorney wrote:

I do not give legal advise over the internet and cannot to any anyone
not having property in NC or SC, you can e-mail me and maybe I can give
you general advice.

Nobody wants your ignorant "advice", you stupid ****ing hack. Go away and
bother some other lawyers or something. Shut the **** up.

Linux Registered User #327951

Edwin Pawlowski

"Attorney" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello Tom:
It does seem that my posting has drilled some of the members
passions for lawyers.

Don't let our low regard for lawyers shade your view. We don't like anyone
that tries to take advantage of the system and get free advertising instead
of the more ethical method of paying for what you use. We have equal
disdain for anyone abusing USENET. As a lawyer you must have read the TOS
of your internet service provider. Your service can be terminated for such
things.