Vince

Default REPCO Baseboard

I need to find a local vendor for the baseboard heater housing that is
located in my bathroom.

The marking on the housing says: REPCO

Can someone give me the full name of the manufacturer company so that
I can then do a GOOGLE search ?

Thanks.

Vince

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 21:30:22 GMT, Vince
wrote:

I need to find a local vendor for the baseboard heater housing that is
located in my bathroom.

The marking on the housing says: REPCO

Can someone give me the full name of the manufacturer company so that
I can then do a GOOGLE search ?

Thanks.

Thus far, GOOGLE gives me hits on Australian and New Zealand companies
that have nothting to do with baseboard heaters ???

BTW, I am located on Long Island, NY.

Vince

I think you are correct. Haydron Corporation is listed as one of the
Partners in Quality. I have sent eMail questions to both RE Prescott
and Haydron sales department.

Thank you, very much.

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 17:34:42 -0400, "RBM" rbm2(remove
wrote:

I think you might be looking for the R.E. Prescott company : Try this:
http://www.represcott.com/category/a..._linecard.html

.. .