Default BRANKO construction

It is hard to begin to tell the story of how Branko construction ruined
my home and stressed my finances.

If you be wise, stay away from Branko Construction.

RicodJour

It is hard to begin to tell the story of how Branko construction ruined
my home and stressed my finances.

If you be wise, stay away from Branko Construction.

Here we have a textbook example of an attempted assasination by
newsgroup. It's actually an example of how NOT to do it.

Reasons to igno
- no supporting information given - no information of any kind,
actually
- poster's disposable email address
- appeal to reason ("If you be wise") based on allegation without
reasons
- no location given - there are at least three Branko Construction
companies in the US, and we don't even know if you're in the US

I have the distinct feeling that the construction company would have
some horror stories of their own about YOU.

Don't let the door hit you...

Sacramento Dave

"RicodJour" wrote in message
ups.com...
wrote:
It is hard to begin to tell the story of how Branko construction ruined
my home and stressed my finances.

If you be wise, stay away from Branko Construction.

Here we have a textbook example of an attempted assasination by
newsgroup. It's actually an example of how NOT to do it.

Reasons to igno
- no supporting information given - no information of any kind,
actually
- poster's disposable email address
- appeal to reason ("If you be wise") based on allegation without
reasons
- no location given - there are at least three Branko Construction
companies in the US, and we don't even know if you're in the US

I have the distinct feeling that the construction company would have
some horror stories of their own about YOU.

Don't let the door hit you...

That's just what I thought. Plus How many Branko Construction Co. are
there.I have a rare last name There 6 contractors in CA with the same name
so he could hurting the wrong Contractor.

G Henslee

Sacramento Dave wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:

[...]

He's not hurting anyone with that type of post.

RicodJour

Sacramento Dave wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote in message

wrote:
[...]

Some idjit in alt.building.constuction posted a link to one
contractor's web site with no knowledge that that is the one in
question. That's worse than the original post.

G Henslee

G Henslee wrote:
Sacramento Dave wrote:

"RicodJour" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:

[...]

Hmm, after reading Rico's post just now about the possibly erroneous web
link that stemmed from the dip**** OP's post, I have to retract that
statement.

Clements Landscape Construction [email protected] Home Repair 11 August 27th 08 03:01 AM
construction loans/advise [email protected] Home Ownership 1 June 23rd 05 08:35 PM
Construction Loan Terri Home Ownership 2 November 1st 04 06:13 PM
Locating septic leach lines for construction? Don Wallace Home Repair 12 September 15th 04 05:27 PM