G Henslee

Sacramento Dave wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:

It is hard to begin to tell the story of how Branko construction ruined
my home and stressed my finances.

If you be wise, stay away from Branko Construction.

Here we have a textbook example of an attempted assasination by
newsgroup. It's actually an example of how NOT to do it.

Reasons to igno
- no supporting information given - no information of any kind,
actually
- poster's disposable email address
- appeal to reason ("If you be wise") based on allegation without
reasons
- no location given - there are at least three Branko Construction
companies in the US, and we don't even know if you're in the US

I have the distinct feeling that the construction company would have
some horror stories of their own about YOU.

Don't let the door hit you...

That's just what I thought. Plus How many Branko Construction Co. are
there.I have a rare last name There 6 contractors in CA with the same name
so he could hurting the wrong Contractor.

He's not hurting anyone with that type of post.