C5Ya

Default Where to buy cabinet doors and drawer boxes online?

I'm in the process of remodeling one of my bathrooms. I will be
refacing the cabinets and need to find a good source for oak cabinet
doors, oak drawer faces and drawer boxes. Anybody have a good
recommendation as to where to order them online?

TIA
RicodJour

C5Ya wrote:
I'm in the process of remodeling one of my bathrooms. I will be
refacing the cabinets and need to find a good source for oak cabinet
doors, oak drawer faces and drawer boxes. Anybody have a good
recommendation as to where to order them online?

http://www.woodcabinetdoors.com/
there's another place, but I'm drawing a blank on the name at the
moment - I'll post it tomorrow.

try cabparts.com if you want to replace the boxes as well.

The man who did over my kitchen built the cabinets but ordered the
doors and drawer fronts from a company called Door Mark Inc. in Ft.
Lauderdale. They did have a web site (think its doormark.com) but you
may have to Google for it. I really like the doors but they are
laminate. Not sure all their products are laminates though - you will
just have to look.

Wes Stewart

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 03:53:50 GMT, C5Ya wrote:

I'm in the process of remodeling one of my bathrooms. I will be
refacing the cabinets and need to find a good source for oak cabinet
doors, oak drawer faces and drawer boxes. Anybody have a good
recommendation as to where to order them online?

I've only purchased hardware from these folks but it was a good
experience.

http://www.scherrs.com/

Fred

"RicodJour" wrote in message
oups.com...
C5Ya wrote:
I'm in the process of remodeling one of my bathrooms. I will be
refacing the cabinets and need to find a good source for oak cabinet
doors, oak drawer faces and drawer boxes. Anybody have a good
recommendation as to where to order them online?

http://www.woodcabinetdoors.com/
there's another place, but I'm drawing a blank on the name at the
moment - I'll post it tomorrow.

try cabparts.com if you want to replace the boxes as well.

http://www1.diynet.com/diy/hk_cabine...276242,00.html

Thanks I went to this site that has a link to the DIY kitchen refacing
above. It stated DIY refacing average $5,000 and takes up to 2 days ( am I
reading this right, maybe they mean contractor install)? I could buy new
cabinets locally for half the price and don't have to do all that work.