Default strange dishwasher

Hi! Help me please to find what is wrong with my dishwasher. Yesterday
it made strange noises for several seconds, but then everythink came
into normal and worked well. Today it filled itself with water and than
stopped to work. It didn't wanted to give the water off itseslf. After
I did it by external hose it still doesn't work. It even doesn't want
to get the water again. The only thing it makes is a silent rumbling
of programmer unit and turning of it's knob. I made clean all filters,
inlets, etc. Does anybody knows what is wrong with it. Thanks in
advance for any tips.
Tomek

C & M

Are you sure that your timer contacts are clean? Is this an older unit?
The timers are easy to get into if you have a basic knowledge of tools and
mechanics. If not, it's time to call a serviceman.

oups.com...