sarabecca

Default What brand is Tom Silva's cordless screwgun?

Looking to purchase one for my fiance' for his birthday and I've heard
the brand he uses is the best. Would also appreciate opinions on
whether that is the general opinion.

Tony Hwang

sarabecca wrote:
Looking to purchase one for my fiance' for his birthday and I've heard
the brand he uses is the best. Would also appreciate opinions on
whether that is the general opinion.

Hi,
I'd get it over with a good impact drill.
Tony
Duane Bozarth

No wrote:

Silva hs used many over the years. Most reciently he has been using tools
from Festool. His drill is the CDD. They may a line of tools that are part
of a system. See http://www.festools.com/festool_subcat.asp?subcat=22.32 and
http://www.festools.com/festool_store.asp

I suspect what he uses on shows anyway is predicated by who is the
sponsoring agent at the time...what he use(s/d) on his own is probably
similar but may well not be/have been the same...
No

Silva hs used many over the years. Most reciently he has been using tools
from Festool. His drill is the CDD. They may a line of tools that are part
of a system. See http://www.festools.com/festool_subcat.asp?subcat=22.32 and
http://www.festools.com/festool_store.asp

There are a few "best" out there. I guess the question is, what is its
intended purpose.

Screwing down deck boards for a large deck -
http://www.hitachipowertools.com/sto...th=1,2,22,p103,
Drilling holes in concrete - Milwalkee Hammer
http://www.milwaukeeconnect.com/weba...entProd=281124
General Purpose - Milwalkee or Festool or others

Fopr a really kick butt starter system this would be really cool...
http://www.milwaukeeconnect.com/weba...entProd=281122

ups.com...