Pop

Default OT KANERS STILL ABUSING THE FOSTER CARE SUPPORT GROUP OT SAME OLD BS AND NOTHING NEW FROM THIS MORON WHO HAS NO RESPECT OFR FOSTER PARENTS OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER WDNNSCPS

LIKE I'VE SAID HUNDREDS OF TIME, DON'T GO AWAY MAD, JUST GO AWAY.
STOP ABUSING THE SFP NEWSGROUP

wrote in message
ups.com...
: Another popin epistle. 0:-
:
:
: Pop wrote:
: wrote in message
: ups.com...
: : We Don Need No Steekin' KANERS HERE 'CAUSE THIS IS A FOSTER
: PARENT SUPPORT NEWSGROUP, BUT I LOVE TO SCREW IT AROUND
BECAUSE I
: AM A MORON AND A HATE MONGER:
: : Kane's SPEWS:
: : National and international news of child protection and
related
: issues.
: :
: : KaneR: Clutter again. Just clutter. But heck, at least the
kids
: are with
: : the grandparents.
: :
: : Police: Kids Found Living Amid Maggots, Rotting Food
: :
: : POSTED: 11:09 am EDT August 19, 2005
: : UPDATED: 4:08 pm EDT August 19, 2005
: :
: : FRUITLAND PARK, Fla. -- A man and a woman in Fruitland Park
: were
: : arrested and charged with child endangerment after their
: children were
: : found living in a home filled with maggots, roaches and
rotting
: food,
: : according to a Local 6 News report ...
: : http://www.local6.com/news/4872524/detail.html
: :
: : Kane to bobber: bobber the swift, can you tell us why this
perp
: was
: : charged with so many things, and not just the main one...in
: fact, what
: : IS the main one in this case? 0:-
: :
: : Personally I'd just charge him with being a 'dog' and throw
him
: off a
: : balcony, but then that would be cruel to others who might
: witness the
: : event.
: :
: : Sex Abuse Prevention Teacher Convicted Of Sex Assault
: : Montgomery County Man Convicted Of Sexually Assaulting Girl
: Over 5
: : Years
: :
: : POSTED: 11:28 am EDT August 18, 2005
: : UPDATED: 11:33 am EDT August 18, 2005
: :
: : NORRISTOWN, Pa. -- A Montgomery County man who once taught
: parents and
: : children how to avoid abduction and sexual abuse has been
: convicted of
: : sexually assaulting a girl over a five-year period.
: :
: : Kenneth Klett, 60, of North Whitehall Township, was
convicted
: yesterday
: : of attempted rape, involuntary deviant sexual intercourse,
: aggravated
: : indecent assault and corruption of a minor. The girl is now
16.
: The
: : crimes took place from 1997 to 2002....
: : http://www.nbc10.com/news/4867383/detail.html
: :
: