frank1492

Default Dehumidifier Problem

Could someone please review for me the things to look
for? The coils do not get cold, and it seems the compressor
trys to turn on, but doesn't. (You don't hear the typical
buzzing sound.)
This is a Goldstar 50 pint.
Thanks!
Frank
Appliance Repair Aid

frank1492 wrote:
Could someone please review for me the things to look
for? The coils do not get cold, and it seems the compressor
trys to turn on, but doesn't. (You don't hear the typical
buzzing sound.)
This is a Goldstar 50 pint.
Thanks!
Frank

Hi,

Kinda sounds like a bad compressor, check your warranty info in your
use&care manual.

Something here may help...
http://www.applianceaid.com/refrigerator.html#clicking

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

Stormin Mormon

The compressor doing hum- click is usually bad start components on the
compressor. Or, not getting enough electricity. Sometimes a hard start kit
helps, but that's a techie's job.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

"frank1492" wrote in message
news Could someone please review for me the things to look
for? The coils do not get cold, and it seems the compressor
trys to turn on, but doesn't. (You don't hear the typical
buzzing sound.)
This is a Goldstar 50 pint.
Thanks!
Frank

Tekkie®

frank1492 posted for all of us...
I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

Could someone please review for me the things to look
for? The coils do not get cold, and it seems the compressor
trys to turn on, but doesn't. (You don't hear the typical
buzzing sound.)
This is a Goldstar 50 pint.
Thanks!
Frank

Your receipt - to get it fixed under waaranty.
--

Tekkie