Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
USENET NEWSREADER

Default nails & fastners needed for PT lumber

howdy

I am bonna build a shed in my backyard and I need to know if anyone
knows of some sources (other than the net) for stainless steel nails and
screws for working with the newer types of pressure-treated lumber out
there.

I hear with the copper content being so high, they rot out regular steel
and even the lighter-weight galvanized hangers, nails and screws.

SO far I can only find screws and nails on line and I would prefer to
buy them locally. I live in Raleigh, NC, os if anyone knows any
suppliers located within a 2-hour drive, I would appreciate it.

Please respond via the group - thanks in advance