Sasha

Default Undermount sink instalaltion

What's the typical distance between front edge of the double undermount
sink and the edge of the cabinet (not the cabinet top)?

Sacramento Dave

"Sasha" wrote in message
ps.com...
What's the typical distance between front edge of the double undermount
sink and the edge of the cabinet (not the cabinet top)?

I don't think there is a certain measurement, You just have to place were it
fits and looks good. If you have a standard 24" lower cabinet there is not a
whole lot of room anyway. If you are tiling the sink in you edge tile and
bull nose might dictate the placement. If it's Granite the installers will
fit it. Most I've installed are pretty close to inside edge of the cabinet.

Ranieri

"Sasha" wrote in message
ps.com...
What's the typical distance between front edge of the double undermount
sink and the edge of the cabinet (not the cabinet top)?

You're going to want it as close as possible, bearing in mind that you will
have to fit the flange of the undermount sink, plus another inch or so for
the mounting clips. I try to keep go no more than 4 inches from the edge of
the countertop - so, allowing a 1.5" countertop overhang, .75" for the face
frame would put the sink about 1.75" from the front inside edge of the
cabinet.

nice kitchen sink Artimet Home Ownership 0 July 2nd 05 03:38 PM
Moenstone Sink Mike Home Repair 9 March 6th 05 06:01 AM
Can I tile my countertop, and undermount a sink? Julie Home Repair 6 May 13th 04 11:44 PM
Sink Waste venting problem BillR UK diy 1 September 9th 03 04:16 AM
Solid Surface vanity and Undermount sink swampy Home Repair 4 August 21st 03 12:10 PM